EclipseLink/Examples/OSGi/Equinox Byte Code Weaving
< EclipseLink | Examples | OSGi
Revision as of 17:04, 20 May 2009 by Shaun.smith.oracle.com (New page: =Under Construction= * Create a root folder for the example, we'll refer to it as HOME. * Download Equinox [http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/| 3.5] to obtain the following bundles and ...)
- Create a root folder for the example, we'll refer to it as HOME.
- Download Equinox 3.5 to obtain the following bundles and place them in HOME\plugins.
- From the Equinox download page, download the launcher appropriate for your operating system. The launcher comes in two parts: a bundle and a native platform library. Copy both the launcher jar and native library folder to HOME\plugins.
- From an Eclipse 3.5 install's plugins folder copy the following bundle to HOME\plugins:
- Download EclipseLink 1.1.2 (or above) and place the bundles in to HOME\plugins
- Create the file config.ini in HOME\configuration with the contents:
- Install the byte code weaving hooks as a framework extension
- We need to start javax.persistence, then o.e.p.jpa, before
- 'application code' is run. We also need tos
osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=6 osgi.bundles= \
org.eclipse.equinox.common@2:start, \ org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start, \ javax.persistence@4:start, \ org.eclipse.persistence.jpa@5:start, \ org.eclipse.persistence.antlr, \ org.eclipse.persistence.asm, \ org.eclipse.persistence.core, \ org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox, \ org.eclipse.persistence.example.equinox.weaving@start, \ shaun.derbyclient