The following examples are provided to assist developers with their adoption and usage of EclipseLink's JAXB and native OXM functionality.
Note: Any examples listed without links are place-holders. If there is an example you would like to see please add it to the list.
EclipseLink JAXB Examples
- Generating Java Source from an XML Schema
- Specifying the EclipseLink JAXB Runtime
- Generating an XML Schema from Java Classes
- Creating the JAXB Context
Using Native OXM through JAXB Examples
- Creating a native OXM aware JAXBContext
Native Object-XML Examples
- Basic Usage