Latest revision as of 16:56, 3 April 2013
The following are the minimal requirements for this example.
- EclipseLink 2.4.2
- Eclipse Java EE IDE - Juno Release
- Git access to eclipselink examples git repository. The steps to connect to the repo can be found below.
- Glassfish 3.1.2
- MySQL Database
Installation and Configuration
1. Clone "examples" from git. The "student" example is stored under student folder.
The following steps will be performed in setting up and running this example in your own environment
- Installation & Configuration
- Check out employee example from GIT
- Database connectivity
- GlassFish - Datasource configuration
- Verify config
- Deploy web application
- Running the Example