< EclipseLink | Examples
The following examples are intended to help consumers get started with EclipseLink DBWS and easily use the key features. See Creating Deployable EclipseLink DBWS Services for more details.
- EclipseLink DBWS Service based on Database Table
- EclipseLink DBWS Service based on Results Sets from custom SQL
- Auto-gen schema for Custom SQL
- EclipseLink DBWS Service based on Stored Procedure
- EclipseLink DBWS Service based on Stored Function
- Change an <element-tag> to an "attribute"
- Skip a column so it does not become an <element-tag>
- Use EclipseLink Customizer