This page will serve as an index into examples developers can easily leverage to accomplish common tasks with EclipseLink. Be sure to review the EclipseLink User's Guide for complete information on using EclipseLink.
JPA (Object-Relational) Examples
- How to Configure JPA
- Using the EntityManager API
- Using EclipseLink JPA in RCP
- How to migrate to EclipseLink JPA from other persistence solutions
- More JPA Examples including JEE Server specific EAR Tutorials...
MOXy (Object-XML) Examples
- Using EclipseLink JAXB to Manipulate XML
- Creating a Native OXM aware JAXBContext
- More MOXy Examples...
- Using Static DataObjects to Manipulate XML
- Using Dynamic DataObjects to Manipulate XML
- Using EclipseLink JAXB with EclipseLink SDO
- More SDO Examples...