Skip to main content
Current EclipseLink Test Status
- The SRGTestModel has a small number of failures on MySQL 5
- At last update 638 of 650 tests pass and there are 17 warnings
- There are 3 FatalErrors in the QueryFrameworkTestSuite related to Null not being a valid DB type
- There is 1 Error in the UnitOfWorkTestSuite related to a foreign key issue.
- Both the SRGTestModel and LRGTestModel should pass when run on Oracle 10.2
- At last update 659 of 659 SRGTestModel tests pass
- At last update 6661 of 6741 tests pass (with 80 warnings and 0 failures)
- Running the legacy LRG
- The FullRegressionSuite has only a few failures when run om MySQL 5
- At last update, 873 tests run. There are 6 errors and 1 failure.
- 4 of the errors are related to calling StoredProcedures
- 1 of the errors is related to an outer join
- 1 of the errors occurs in a sessions.xml test
- The failure is a warning related to RAW types on PKs only working on Oracle
- Work will be done in the near future to bring the pass rate to 100%
- The FullRegressionTestSuite passes completely when run on Oracle 10.2
- at last update: 874 of 874 tests pass
- Running the JPA Junit tests
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.