1.0 Release: June 2008
The 1.0 release is currently under development while the project is in incubation. The is release is focussed on delivering the full functionality of the initial contribution (Oracle TopLink) within a formal Eclipse release.
- JPA: 1.0 compliance with advanced ORM capabilities
- MOXy: JAXB 2.1 functionality (not fully compliant) with advanced mapping capabilities
- SDO: 2.1 compliant
- OSGi bundles available
- Utils: Workbench and migration utilities
- Examples: How-to's, complete examples, and tutorials
- Documentation available on Wiki
For more details and milestone information see the detailed 1.0 exit criteria and milestone information.
1.1 Release: TBD
The 1.1 release will be the first maintenance release of 1.0.
- JPA 2.0 preview Functionality
- MOXy will provide JAXB 2.1 compliance
2.0: Spring 2009
The following are items not currently planned for the 1.0 release but which will be addressed for future releases
- JPA 2.0
- Data Access Services (DAS) for SDO Data Objects
- Database Web Services (DBWS) using JAX-WS