Difference between revisions of "EclipseLink/Development/Java6"
m (→Compile-Time Support)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
*There are [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=214261 133 errors ] as follows when compiling under 1.6.0 in the following test projects
Revision as of 15:02, 3 January 2008
Java SE 6 Integration
(This page is under construction as of 20080102)
This section describes current issues and resolutions for compiling and running EclipseLink on a Sun Java 6 JRE (currently 1.6.0_03-b05).
What is not working
- eclipselink.jpa test - UnsupportedClassVersionError when running using 1.6 compiled classes in core.
- Workaround: for now, compile core under 1.5 and run tests under 1.6 to get the junit report
- eclipselink.sdo.test - Class generation fails using 1.6 tools.jar.
- eclipselink.moxy - (javax.xml.bind) JAXB 2.0 is now moved from the JWSDP to JDK1.6 - API collisions will need to be sorted out
- There are 133 errors in 213261 as follows when compiling under 1.6.0 in the following test projects
- The java.sql package has some new interface changes that affect our test code using the following classes
- Wrapper, Connection, DataSource, PreparedStatement, Statement and ResultSet