EclipseLink/Development/Galileo Ramp Down
EclipseLink Ramp Down for Galileo
This page outlines the ramp down plan for EclipseLink release for Galileo.
Ramp Down Details
Milestone builds for EclipseLink are being tracked here: EclipseLink 1.1.1.
- If a subsequent re-build is required, it will be only for showstoppers.
- No later than May 14
- Final RC build April 30th
- M2 Apr 18, 2009
- M1 Apr 07, 2009
There is no plan to do a respin after April 30th, unless required for show stopper, or last minute build changes required to get into Galileo. Post April 30th, EclipseLink 1.1.1 is locked and in a QA phase.
Galileo Release Train
The table on this page tracks all the bugs that need to be closed by the Galileo timeframe.
Status on the open bugs as of May 5 2009:
- 263366 - Orbit. EclipseLink has uploaded the required jars to Orbit - waiting on the next Orbit milestone to make required build changes.
- 263363 - Signing of Jars. Underway - Target - May 8th, ready for RC1.
- 263368 - New and Noteworthy - Waiting on M7, Target May 8th, ready for RC1.
- 263377 - Babel PTT - The feasibility of doing this is being investigated. EclipseLink is translatable, as it has been being translated for many years.
Bugs discovered in 1.1.1 are reviewed regularly, and can be voted on by commtters for inclusion in a potential respin.