Design Specification: Serializers
|Date||Author||Version Description & Notes|
This project will provide a pluggable Serializer interface and implementations to allow different serialization mechanisms to be used for any of EclipseLink's usages of serialization.
Serialization means converting an object (or object graph) into a binary or character form.
Support serializer interface and implementations for;
- Java serialization
- XML serialization through JAXB
- JSON serialization through EclipseLink Moxy JAXB
- Kryo serialization (for optimized binary serialization)
- API for custom or third party serializer
|Issue #||Owner||Description / Notes|
|Issue #||Description / Notes||Decision|
- Support additional serializers.