Difference between revisions of "EclipseLink/DesignDocs/406993"
(New page: <div style="margin:5px;float:right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:5px">__TOC__</div> = Design Specification: Serializers = [http://bugs.eclipse.org/406993 ER 406993] [[Talk:EclipseLink...)
Revision as of 10:34, 1 May 2013
Design Specification: Serializers
|Date||Author||Version Description & Notes|
This project will provide a pluggable Serializer interface and implementations to allow different serialization mechanisms to be used for any of EclipseLink's usages of serialization.
Serialization means converting an object (or object graph) into a binary or character form.
Support serializer interface and implementations for;
- Java serialization
- XML serialization through JAXB
- JSON serialization through EclipseLink Moxy JAXB
- Kryo serialization (for optimized binary serialization)
- API for custom or third party serializer
|Issue #||Owner||Description / Notes|
|Issue #||Description / Notes||Decision|
- Support additional serializers.