Debugging EclipseLink API
This document details configuration steps and procedures that will aide the developer that is debugging EclipseLink running in an application server or a standalone application.
The eclipselink.jar is build by default with javac.debug=true, however you may want to increase the debug level.
- Add the following javac.debug properties if you are debugging in Eclipse using code built either by Eclipse or Ant.
Debugging EclipseLink on a Remote Application Server
- Debugging on WebLogic Server requires disabling the default 30 second transaction timeout
- - launch admin console at http://127.0.0.1:7001/console
- - change Domain Configuration | Services | JTA | Timeout Seconds: (from 30 to 2147483647 max)
- Rehash HashMap implementations periodically so that put/get calls achieve O(1) constant-time performance.
Page started on build 20090204