< EclipseLink | Building
Revision as of 09:56, 1 April 2008 by Michael.obrien.oracle.com (New page: == Automating SVN == # Install TortoiseSVN. TortoiseSVN-184.108.40.20637-win32-svn-1.4.6.msi # Install putty and configure the eclipse session. **Note: steps 3 and 4 are extra and required to r...)
- Install TortoiseSVN.
- Install putty and configure the eclipse session.
- Note: steps 3 and 4 are extra and required to run svn automated via command-line.
- Install command-line SVN
- Add the following env variable
- SVN_SSH=c:\\Program Files\\TortoiseSVN\\bin\\TortoisePlink.exe -l your_username -pw your_password
- note: Environment variable needs double slashes.
- Test your setup by opening a cmd window on your trunk view and typing the following
- svn blame about.html
- You should see a bunch of html tags prefixed by the owner name.
- svn update
- perform a full update