Difference between revisions of "EclipseLink/Bugs"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
* [[EclipseLink/Development/DesignDocs|EclipseLink Design Documents]]
* [[EclipseLink/Development/DesignDocs|EclipseLink Design
Revision as of 10:16, 5 January 2009
EclipseLink Bugs and Enhancement Requests
Bug and enhancements for EclipseLink are logged through the Eclipse Bugzilla application. Enhancements are defined through setting the Severity to "enhancement".
Before logging a bug please first query to check if it has already been logged. If it has been logged, and is important for you, please vote for the bug. Also ensure that the issue is a bug in EclipseLink, not a bug in your application, your JDBC driver, your database, or your application server. If you are unsure if something is a bug in EclipseLink, first post the issue to the forums to get confirmation of the issue. Please include as much detailed information as possible, and always include the full exception stack trace.
- Report of open bugs by severity by component
- Report of all bugs by status by component
- All open bugs
- Open ORM bugs
- Recent entered, changed bugs
- Open bugs with votes
- Open bugs from users