EclipseCon Exercise 2011
Continuing in the tradition that Darin Swanson started at earlier EclipseCons, there will be organized runs at the 2011 edition.
Why run at EclipseCon?
- You have the opportunity to meet members of the community and get to know them better
- You'll be wide awake and ready to focus on the outstanding talks EclipseCon has to offer
- Burn off some calories from late nights in the Hyatt bar
- Get out of the building and breathe in some nice crisp clean air
- For those of us from a cold climate, no running in the snow for a week. Can't beat that!
We will be meeting in the lobby of the Hyatt Regency at 7am every morning for an early morning run. Here's a map for a possible run.
If you are interested in helping organize EclipseCon exercise, please add yourself to the list :-)
- Elias Volanakis (503 929 5537)
Please sign up here for the days you are interested participating. If you have any trouble with the wiki, just send an email. Thanks!
- Elias Volanakis, Mon - Thu
- Michael Pellaton, Mon - Thu
- Dave Orme, Mon - Thu
- Tonny Madsen, all days
- Anthony Dahanne, Mon - Thu
- Kai Tödter, Mon - Thu
- Chris Malin, Mon - Thu
- Bryan Obright, Mon - Thu
- Jesper Eskilson, Mon - Thu
- Rick Schultz, Mon - Thu - couple days
- Gilles Iachelini, all days
- Dariusz Luksza, all days
- David Hart, Mon - Thu
- Bernhard Merkle, Mon - Thu - will try my best
We like to have prize categories to add a bit of interest; feel free to add your suggestions here!
- Runner farthest away from home
- Oldest running or conference shirt worn during EclipseCon Exercise ie. JavaOne 2005 shirt
- Most colorful running outfit
- Jazziest shoes
- Most flexible
- Most unlikely to run that day (given last night)