EclipseCon 2007 DTP Related Sessions
Revision as of 14:27, 9 February 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
At EclipseCon 2007, there will be a number of sessions related to DTP. Below is a list of these session, grouped by type.
- (3615) Building on the DTP SQL Development Frameworks: The SQL Development Frameworks in DTP provide a strong foundation for creating SQL tools. This tutorial will explore some of these powerful features.
- (3640) Enabling Databases for DTP: The DTP Enablement project is designed to host data source-specific extensions to the DTP core frameworks and tools. This tutorial is a great example of how to get started.
- (3616) Open Data Access - Extension framework for adding Custom Data Sources: Data isn't much good if you can't get access to it. ODA is consistently one of the most active areas in DTP, and plays a key role in the BIRT project.
- (3633) Building applications with WTP - Java Persistence API (JPA): The team working on JPA in WTP is an early adopter of DTP and has provided DTP with great input.
- (3672) Eclipse & DITA: Write Once, Use Everywhere!: Maria's team contributed user documentation to DTP 1.0, and they have a huge ammount of experience with the Eclipse help system.
- (3655) Intro Framework: Making a Good First Impression: Maria's team also contributed introduction page content to DTP 1.0.
(4217) Eclipse DTP as a Platform for Rapid Innovation is a presentation by Ingres about their product based on DTP.