Join the Eclipse application developer community!
09:30-18:30 July 7, 2009, Karlsruhe
Building applications on the Eclipse platform
The Eclipse Application Developer Day 2009 (EADD) is a one day event focusing on building applications using the Eclipse platform. EADD will provide the opportunity to learn more about the platform and how it is being used in every day applications. Both experienced Eclipse developers and those just getting started will benefit from the information sharing and networking at the event.
Register now on the EADD Eventbrite site - EADD is free of charge!
- Jochen Krause, EclipseSource / Harald Mueller, SAP - Keynote - Eclipse Runtime: Business Ready Open Source
- Steffen Becker, FZI - Experiences with Model Driven Software Development: Creating the Palladio Toolchain
- Hans-Joachim Brede, BREDEX - Automated functional testing with keywords
- Christian Campo, compeople - Eclipse Riena Project - General Overview and a new UI concept for RCP applications
- Wolfgang Frank, itemis - iPhonical – DSL and MDSD for mobile devices
- Leif Frenzel, andrena objects / Stefan Schürle, andrena objects - "Gekonnt tranchieren, ansprechend garnieren und maßvoll würzen ..."
- Frank Gerhardt, Gerhardt informatics / Michael Scharf, Wind River - Best Practices - RCP Mail 2.0: Commands, Common Navigator, and Data Binding
- Jens Kübler, aquintos - Automatisierte GUI Tests mit SWTBot
- Benjamin Muskalla, EclipseSource - "Single Sourcing RCP and RAP" - Desktop and web clients from a single code base
- Alexander Neumann, heise Developer / iX - Panel Diskussion
- Heiko Seeberger, Weigle Wilczek - SOA a la OSGi
- Thomas Schindl, BestSolution.at - The Modeled UI in Eclipse e4
- Alexej Spas, *instinctools - Documenting RCP applications with DITAworks
Registration is free of charge but seating is limited. To reserve your place, please register on the EADD Eventbrite site.
Silverstroke Head office
Ettlingen, Baden Wurttemberg 76275
Location at google maps
How to get there by tram:
From Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof take S1 or S11 to Ettlingen (Timetable of tram: Media:Fahrplaene.pdf). After 11 min get out of the tram at "Ettlingen Neuwiesenreben". After that you have to walk 5 minutes to the Silverstroke office (see description of the way at google maps)
EADD 2009 is sponsored by the following organizations:
Be a Sponsor
If you'd like to learn more about sponsoring EADD 2009 you'll find more information about sponsorship in our EADD 2009 Call for Sponsors.
For more information email EADD2009
Jochen Krause, EclipseSource
Ralph Mueller, Eclipse Foundation
Henning Groenda, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
Susan Iwai, EclipseSource
Christoph Rathfelder, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
Stefan Schürle, andrena objects