April 26, 2017
- The Eclipse Oxygen 4.7 Endgame Plan has been uploaded.
- NOTE: At the end of M7 we will have a 2-day test pass against M7 since RC1 is only one week.
March 15, 2017
- All API changes, including additions, require PMC approval.
- Upcoming M7 is the feature freeze milestone.
March 8, 2017
- Milestone week: No invite for a call was sent, so there's no call planned for today.
- Component leads, please make sure your bugs for Oxygen M6 get moved to a proper target milestone immediately.
- If your component has a non-trivial open issue, please mention it here.
January 25, 2017
- Holiday in Bangalore on Thursday
- Markus will open sign-off bug and start rebuilds if necessary
Platform Resources (Sergey)
Platform UI (Lars or Dani)
Platform Debug (Sarika)
Platform Ant (Sarika)
Platform SWT (Arun)
Platform Releng (Sravan)
JDT Core (Jay)
JDT Debug (Sarika)
JDT UI (Noopur or Markus)
- 4.7 M5 bug fixing
- 4.7 M5 bug verification and testing
- bug 510985 still open for M5 ( Lars??) [edit: has been fixed]
Equinox (Tom Watson)
January 18, 2017
- M5 is next week. Please clean up your bugzilla backlog.
- We will have a call on Wednesday, January 25.
January 4, 2017
As decided last year, we will only have an Eclipse Project status call on demand, e.g. before and during a milestone week. The request for a call must be placed on this wiki page before Wednesday, and if so, a reminder will be sent to eclipse-dev.