Difference between revisions of "Eclipse/API Central"
m (added link to Javadoc)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 08:59, 25 April 2007
This page is a hub to collect information about Eclipse Project APIs.
- How to use the Eclipse API Guidelines for using Eclipse APIs to ensure that your code will keep working as Eclipse evolves.
- Evolving Java-based APIs Guidelines for how to evolve Java-based APIs while maintaining compatibility with existing client code.
- Javadoc How to write Javadoc
- Provisional API Guidelines
- Policy on use of Export-Package
- OSGi API Guidelines
- API Javadoc tags
- Eclipse APIs: Line in the Sand (pdf) The philosophy, psychology, and sociology of APIs, EclipseCON 2004 presentation by Jim des Rivieres
- API First (pdf) Best practices for API development based, EclipseCON 2005 presentation by Jim des Rivieres
- API Tutorial 2006 at EclipseCon