Generic Action Code Language (GACL)
GACL is the language to describe the Detail Code for execution of ROOM Models in eTrice plugin . GACL aims at dealing with all features commonly available in imperative languages , especially Java , C/C++ . It will act as complement of current version of eTrice which uses code written in target language stored in a string as execution code . GACL would make user able to write execution code independent of target language .
Development Details and Core Information
- Variable Declarations ( with optional initializers ) and Function Declaration .
- Comparison & arithmetic expressions .
- Basic types , and user defined types .
- If-else blocks and ladders .
- For , while , for each , enhanched for each .
- Support for iterators (that can be used by for each loops ) .
- Function Calls with arguments & diff types i.e. ref/value/address .
- type checking and as much as possible implicit type casting .
- Casts corresponding to static casts in C .
Click Here to see the project proposal at gsoc's website .
Click Here to see the project proposal in my github repository .