This is a checklist for the tests that have to be done manually before a release.
For the installation test a ready to use WinXP VM exists. For licensing reasons it is only available for committers.
- VM-Ware Version: 6.5.3 Workstation
- Eclipse Version: eclipse-modeling-indigo-SR1-win32 (should be updated if newer versions are available)
- revert VM to snapshot "eclipse-modeling-indigo-SR1-win32 before eTrice Installation"
- start VM
- start C:\Documents and Settings\develop\Desktop\eclipse-modeling-indigo-SR1-win32\eclipse\eclipse.exe
- select C:\workspace as workspace
- install eTrice:
- Menu: Help -> Install New Software -> add : http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/updates/nightly/ (or any other update you want to test)
- install only eTrice Core
- run first two tutorials (including timeout service)