Building the eTrice Documentation
The eTrice documentation is LaTex based. The sources are contained in the doc folder. The main document is etrice-doc.tex. All documents included therein will constitute the contents of the documentation.
The Ant script build.xml builds from the Tex sources
- a PDF manual
- HTML pages
- the Eclipse help table of contents
Prerequisites of the build are
- a MikTex installation which can be obtained from the MikTex web site
- make sure that the htlatex binary is found on the path (it is located in %MIKTEX_HOME%\miktex\bin)
- a LaTex Ant task which can be obtained from the Java2s web page
- the Xslt engine saxon9he as a Jar archive available from the Saxon download page
Note: You may have to adapt the path in build.xml
<pathelement path="C:/Program Files/Saxonica/SaxonHE9.4N/lib/saxon9he.jar" />
to your situation.
Note: The LaTex Ant task can be defined also directly inside Eclipse: Preferences > Ant > Runtime > Tasks.
Before doing so you will have to add the classpath to the ant_latex jar in the corresponding tab (under Global Entries).
The alternative is to also adjust the path in
<pathelement path="D:/setup/applications/software_engineering/apache/ant/extensions/ant_latex/ant_latex_0.0.9_1.jar" />