Revision as of 04:44, 17 September 2007 by Gercan.acm.org
Gorkem E, Aleksi U, Eric M, Uriel L, Mark R, Mike M
- The next steps for eSWT requirement are determined as creating bugzilla reports for requirements.
- MultipageDialog API encourages the creation of all the pages, which consumes a lot of memory. It has been discussed that there should be a callback mechanism for creating the pages. See bug 203558
- Issues with graphics
- Can eSWT images support SVG?
- There should be benchmarks for eSWT graphics. What is available for SWT?
- Transparency is not supported by widgets. bug 203566
- Extend Hyperlink with Link bug 203566
- Aleksi U. will provide a comparison of eSWT features MIDP3.
- Should Browser.execute() be included as part of the API. See bug 203561
- Talked about indicators and Soft notification but it was not clear if these can be supported on all platforms.
- Device.loadFont() should be included in eSWT? See bug 203564
- Discussed briefly about defining a LCDUI-eSWT bridge.
- Mike M offered to do a Lotus sametime demo in the next project meeting on Nokia E90.
Meeting time is 13.Sept.2007 at 4:00 PM Helsinki time[]
Conference call details:
Conference number: +358 7180 71870
Conference ID: 68299 and PIN:359490
- Enhancing the mobile extensions package
- Memory requirements is a concern when introducing new features
- MultipageDialog has problems with the memory because it creates all tabs before they are displayed
- Desktop SWT changes should be considered for the next meeting
- Link can complement eSWT's Hyperlink
- MIDP3 competitiveness
- Improved support for multiple displays bug 194749