Welcome to the wiki pages of the Embedded Rich Client Project (eRCP). The intent of this project is to extend the Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) to embedded devices. eRCP is largely a set of components which are subsets of RCP components. It basically enables the same application model used on desktop machines to be used on devices. For official information and documents, see the official eRCP Website .
DSDP-eRCP Meeting Notes
- How to build eSWT for WM 5/WM 6 Pro/WM 6 STD/Win32
- How To build eSWT for S60 .
- How To build eSWT for Qt .
- How to request new APIs for eRCP
- How to use eSWT with Midlets
- How to build eswt
- How to enable resizing while activating VKB in eRCP