|Edit this menu|
Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group (now called Pulsar)
The purpose of the Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group (MIWG) (now called Pulsar) is to define, implement and promote a common Mobile Application Development Kit (MADK) which can be easily augmented with handset -specific profiles. The MIWG is the forum for collaboration between the industry players to define and deliver a common platform, facilitate collaboration between existing Eclipse projects applicable to Mobile developers, and initiate new projects based on identified un-met requirements.
Pulsar Architecture Document
Pulsar SDK Vendor Information
- Previous Entries
- MADK Out-of-box Experience and Workflow
- What Eclipse Projects should go into MADK 1.0?
- Analysis of the Packaging Requirements and Impact
- Packaging Guidlines
- QuickInstall Beta Requirements
- QuickInstall Beta High Level Design
- Configuring the Workspace
How to Participate
This working group is open to everyone who is interested in both Eclipse and Mobile.
Join the Communication!
- Mail List: Subscribe to our Mailing List or view the Archives
- Meetings: Past meeting minutes and planned upcomming meetings
- Mobile Industry Working Group Charter: The overall vision and scope