|Edit this menu|
Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group
The purpose of the Eclipse Mobile Industry Working Group (MIWG) is to define, implement and promote a common Mobile Application Development Kit (MADK) which can be easily augmented with handset -specific profiles. The MIWG is the forum for collaboration between the industry players to define and deliver a common platform, facilitate collaboration between existing Eclipse projects applicable to Mobile developers, and initiate new projects based on identified un-met requirements.
Scope and Definitions
Proposed MADK Architecture
This working group is open to everyone who is interested in both, Eclipse and Mobile.
- Meetings: Past meeting minutes and planned upcomming meetings
- How To Join: How to get more involved with EMIWG
- Mailing List
- List of Members
- Mobile Industry Working Group Charter: The overall vision and scope
Upcomming Events and Marketing Engagements
Where you can meet some of our WG Members Face-to-Face and learn more about the work we do.
- Eclipse related Events
- March 23-26: EclipseCon 09
- General Open Source and Mobile Events