EMF Book Errata
Revision as of 10:43, 28 October 2010 by Martinharrigan.gmail.com
This page lists all known errors in EMF: Eclipse Modeling Framework, 2nd Edition. The list should also be made available on the book's site (but has not been posted there yet).
- Page ? (Section 3.3.3)
- "If a single command stack is used pervasively for all changes to the all the objects being edited" needs to be fixed.
- Page ? (Caption for Figure 4.1)
- "Primer purchase model in UML" should be "Primer purchase order model in UML".
- Page ? (Section 5.0)
- "defining yet another model to acts as its metamodel" should be "defining yet another model to act as its metamodel".
- Page ? (Section 7.1.4)
- "it has been marked as as an EOperation in the @model tag ." has an extra space before the period.
- Page 467 (Section 15.3.1)
- The second paragraph following the output fragment (beginning with "Notice that we waited") should be deleted entirely.
- Page 495 (Section 15.5)
- In the example code, the value of
Boolean.FALSE. Loading performance is improved by disabling deprecated methods (they're enabled by default).
- Page 561 (Section 18.3)
- The value in the second row, last column of Table 18.2 should be "2007-01-01".