Difference between revisions of "EMF/Validation"
(EMF Validation page)
Revision as of 22:54, 1 October 2008
The EMF Validation Framework (EMF-VF) project is a layer on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) that provides extensible model validation by contribution of constraints, constraint languages, and other mechanisms to third-party models. More...
- EMF Validation Framework 1.3 Preliminary Project Plan - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 Combined Project Plan - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 Combined Project Plan - Europa (2006-2007)
Project IP Log
- See Project IP Log.
- See Past Reviews.
New & Noteworthy
- EMF Validation Framework 1.3 New and Noteworthy - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 New and Noteworthy - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 New and Noteworthy - Europa (2006-2007)