The EMF Model Transaction (EMF-MT) project is a layer on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) that provides automatic data integrity and concurrent access control through cooperative transactions. More...
- EMF Model Transaction 1.3 Preliminary Project Plan - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 Combined Project Plan - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 Combined Project Plan - Europa (2006-2007)
Project IP Log
- See Project IP Log.
- See Past Reviews.
- Recipes for EMF Transaction success
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Javadoc API reference
- Eclipse Help Center including EMF Transaction SDK developer guide
New & Noteworthy
- EMF Model Transaction 1.3 New and Noteworthy - Galileo (2008-2009)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.2 New and Noteworthy - Ganymede (2007-2008)
- EMF Query, Transaction, Validation 1.1 New and Noteworthy - Europa (2006-2007)