EJB Tools Project
The EJB Tools Project is currently in a transition phase since the project leadership has been handed over from Naci Dai to Kaloyan Raev.
The short-term plan covers activities within the Ganymede development phase.
|Reassign all Naci's bugs to ejb-inbox||Done|
|Check all open bugs if still valid||Done|
|Set target milestone on all open bugs||Done|
|Verify all resolved bugs||Done|
|Determine the scope of EJB Tools Project||In Progress|
|Review Abouts in all EJB plugins||Done|
|Generate JavaDocs for EJB API||Not started|
The long-term plan covers activities for post-Ganymede development phases.
|Detach all XDoclet functionality in separate plugins||Not Started|
|EJB Test Plan||In Progress|
- EJB 3.1 (Java EE 6) support 241666 - article presentation reference implementation
- Add EJB 3.0 metadata to DD automatically 236621
- Promote business methods automatically to interfaces 237050
- Create Default Session Bean option 119311
- Interceptors support (model, DD tree, wizard)
- EJB 2.x non-XDoclet support in Session Bean and Message-Driven Bean wizards
- Move all XDoclet functionality in new XDoclet component (sub-project) that extends the JEE and EJB components.
- Clean up all internal usages on other Eclipse (sub)projects.