EJB Test Plan/Session Bean Wizard
< EJB Test Plan
Revision as of 03:44, 3 July 2008 by Kaloyan.raev.sap.com (New page: Functional tests for the Session Bean wizard. == Prerequisites == * Java EE 5 compatible runtime installed * EAR 5 project created == Create Default Session Bean == # Open the Java EE...)
Functional tests for the Session Bean wizard.
- Java EE 5 compatible runtime installed
- EAR 5 project created
Create Default Session Bean
- Open the Java EE perspective.
- Create One EJB Project 3.0 and add it to the EAR.
- Create a new Session Bean:
- for Java package enter some String that starts with a number, or has some symbols (except _ ). There should be an error: Invalid Java package name…
- enter "test" for Java package
- for Class name enter some String that starts with a number, or has some symbols (except _ ). There should be an error: Invalid Java class name. Next and Finish buttons are disabled
- enter "TestBean" for Class name
- State type must be Stateless by default
- Check whether only "Create Business Interface > Local" is checked by default and leave it checked
- go to next page
- Check whether in Business Interfaces section only TestBeanLocal interface is shown.
- Leave the Inherited abstract methods and Constructors from superclass checkboxes checked.
- press Finish
<< add more steps >>