EGit/New and Noteworthy/3.4
< EGit | New and Noteworthy
- Add ability to edit a commit directly from the history view.
- Add ability to reword a commit directly from the history view.
- Enable creating a new git repository in a non-empty folder
- Honor "branch.<name>.mergeoptions" to set merge defaults
- Add a flag in the create stash dialog to allow including untracked changes in a stash
- Enable staging view for submodule repositories
- Add compare mode to CompareTreeView
- Provide extensibility for suggesting branch names
- Fix Package Explorer text colors on dark theme
- Interactive Rebase View: Action buttons toggle
- Provide an option to fetch from Gerrit without checking out the branch
- Provide "Show in History" in toolbar of commit viewer
- Store the commit message edited in staging view on Eclipse shutdown
- Allow to disable logical model from preferences
- Use more space-efficient labels on commits with multiple tags in history view
- Warn when switching branches and a launch is running for the repo
- Show dialog if there are uncommitted changes on pull with rebase strategy
- Show first line of commit message in editor tooltip of commit viewer
- Double click on commit in interactive rebase view opens Commit Viewer
- Offer to reset to a reflog entry via the context menu in reflog view
- Enable "Push to Upstream" when default remote has push spec
- Pre-fill branch name of upstream config if available in "Push Branch" dialog
- Allow to move multiple commits simultaneously in interactive rebase view
- Open workspace version from context menu of the compare editor
- Check for uncommitted changes before rewording commits.
- Check for uncommitted changes before squashing commits.
- Don't ask for merge mode per default when opening merge tool
- Allow canceling the commit operation after save-during-commit
- Sort refs in the 'Switch To' menu in natural order
- Only fetch when synchronizing with remote-tracking branch
- Only sample the progress when computing the compare tree view
- Accelerate calculation of content of CompareTreeView.
Build and Release Engineering
- Update Luna target platform to Orbit release R20140525021250
- Update build to use Tycho 0.20.0
- Add script to create EGit release
72 Bugs and 14 enhancement requests were closed
The following zz developers worked on this release: