EGit/New and Noteworthy/3.4
- Add ability to edit a commit directly from the history view.
- Add ability to reword a commit directly from the history view.
- Enable creating a new git repository in a non-empty folder
- Use branch.<name>.mergeoptions to set merge defaults
- Add a flag in the StashCreateDialog to include untracked changes
- [stagingView] Enable for submodules
- Add compare mode to CompareTreeView
- Provide extensibility for suggesting branch names
- Fix Package Explorer text colors on dark theme
- Interactive Rebase View: Action buttons toggle
- Suggest local branch name properly when remote contains a '/'
- Provide an option to fetch from Gerrit without checking out the branch
- Commit Viewer: Provide "Show in History" in toolbar
- [stagingView] Store the commit message on Eclipse shutdown
- Disable logical model from preferences
- [historyView] More space-efficient labels on commit with multiple tags
- Warn when switching branches and a launch is running for the repo
- Pull with rebase: show dialog if there are uncommitted changes
- Commit Viewer: Show first line of commit message in editor tooltip
- Interactive Rebase View: Double click opens Commit Viewer
- [reflogView] Offer to reset to a reflog entry via the context menu
- Enable "Push to Upstream" when default remote has push spec
- Push Branch: Pre-fill branch name of upstream config if available
- [Rebase Interactive] Move multiple commits
- Open workspace version from context menu of the compare editor
- Check for uncommitted changes before rewording commits.
- Check for uncommitted changes before squashing commits.
- Merge Tool: Don't ask for merge mode per default
- Allow canceling the commit operation after save-during-commit
- Sort refs in the 'Switch To' menu in natural order
- Only fetch when synchronizing with remote-tracking branch
- Only sample the progress when computing the compare tree view
- Accelerate calculation of content of CompareTreeView.
Build and Release Engineering
- Update Luna target platform to Orbit release R20140525021250
- Update build to use Tycho 0.20.0
- Add script to create EGit release
72 Bugs and 14 enhancement requests were closed
The following zz developers worked on this release: