EGit/New and Noteworthy/3.0
< EGit | New and Noteworthy
Revision as of 18:22, 21 May 2013 by Eclipse.org.francois.rey.name (→Features: added commit dialog change)
- Consider the ancestor when comparing with remote revisions (bug 400943).
- History view: Adjust column widths and don't show e-mail addresses by default to improve space use
- Improve error reporting for pull failures due to conflicts
- When opening a resource which exists in more than one project (due to nested projects), open it in the most specific project (bug 404629).
- Allow reset to user-entered commit expression in reset dialog.
- Commit dialog: the file section can now be resized by hovering the mouse just above the file section title and dragging the sash up or down, making the message section increase/decrease accordingly (bug 343712).
- Lessen the re-indexing work and number of queued jobs (bug 381856).
Also see JGit 3.0 release notes.
- Fix commit keyboard shortcut Ctrl+# (bug 363648).
- Fix rebase pulldown in toolbar not being accessible during rebase (bug 387184).
XX Bugs and X enhancement requests were closed
The following X developers worked on this release: