Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Does the connector support GitHub API tokens?
- No, API tokens are no longer supported by the newest GitHub API which the connector uses for requests.
- Are requests made over HTTPS?
- Yes, all requests made through the GitHub API are over HTTPS.
GitHub issue task repositories support creating queries that filter by the following fields:
- State (open or closed)
Note that when multiple filters are used in the same query the returned issues match all of the filters.
Gists can be created by selecting text in a editor or files in an explorer and selecting the Create Gist context menu. A Gist will be created in a background job and a notification popup will display after the Gist has been created.
Gist queries only support filtering by a specified GitHub user name.
The task editor for Gists supports the following:
- Updating the description
- Opening the files in a gist