EGF Tutorial and Use Cases
Revision as of 12:23, 26 January 2012 by Benoit.langlois.thalesgroup.com
- Download an introduction to EGF
- Practice: All the examples are included in EGF. The EGF portfolios provides complete examples.
- Additional examples can be found on Eclipse Labs (e.g., for Ruby extension to EGF)
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand how to define generation chains
- Video: EGF Generation Chain
EGF Activities: Factory Component and Task
- Tutorial: see the introduction to EGF
- Videos: Activity Creation, Activity Worflow with Java and Ruby, Factory Component Creation
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand the reuse and customization with EGF and the pattern extensibility.
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand how to trace (or debug) the patterns which contribute to a model-to-text transformation.
- Videos: Pattern Creation, Pattern Preconditions
Reporting of Model-to-text Transformations
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to post-process and report M2T transformations based on EGF patterns.
Refer to the portfolios provided by EGF:
Download the EGF metamodel