EGF Tutorial and Use Cases
Main Concepts and Examples
- Quick tour of EGF: here
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand the main concepts of EGF: 1) factory component, task, activity, production plan, 2) pattern.
- Link: EGF Portfolio on Eclipse Labs (e.g., for Ruby extension to EGF)
- Practice: All the examples in the sequel can be downloaded here
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand how to define generation chains.
- Video: EGF Generation Chain
EGF Activities: Factory Component and Task
- Videos: Activity Creation, Activity Worflow with Java and Ruby, Factory Component Creation
Example of Activity Workflow with Java and Ruby: examples / org.eclipse.egf.usecase.activityworkflow.uc1 plugin
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand the reuse and customization with EGF and the pattern extensibility.
- Videos: Pattern Creation, Pattern Preconditions
Learning Pattern: Exercices + Solution in examples / org.eclipse.egf.usecase.pattern.uc1 plugin
Learning Pattern Extensibility: Exercices + Solution in examples / org.eclipse.egf.usecase.pattern.uc2 plugin
Refer to the portfolios provided by EGF:
Download the EGF metamodel