EGF Tutorial and Use Cases
Revision as of 06:33, 18 December 2010 by Benoit.langlois.thalesgroup.com
- Quick tour of EGF: here
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand the main concepts of EGF: 1) factory component, task, activity, production plan, 2) pattern.
- Link: EGF Portfolio on Eclipse Labs (e.g., for Ruby extension to EGF)
- Practice: All examples in the sequel can be download here
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand how to define generation chains.
- Video: EGF Generation Chain
EGF Activities: Factory Component and Task
- Videos: Activity Creation, Activity Worflow with Java and Ruby, Factory Component Creation
Example of Activity Workflow with Java and Ruby: examples / org.eclipse.egf.usecase.activityworkflow.uc1 plug-in
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial to understand the reuse and customization with EGF and the pattern extensibility.
- Videos: Pattern Creation, Pattern Preconditions
Enhanced EMF Generation
- Tutorial: Download this tutorial for in introduction of a pattern-based EMF Generation.
- Video: EMF Wrapper
Download the EGF metamodel