Revision as of 05:40, 17 December 2009 by Benoit.langlois.thalesgroup.com
- Prerequisite: installation of Eclipse 3.5
- Download EGF 0.2.0
- Unzip EGF in the dropins directory
- Comprehension in 5 minutes: launch Help, choose the EGF Guide, next "Getting Started" and "EGF by pictures
- First test:
- Import as source project the plug-in "org.eclipse.egf.examples.uc1"
- In the EGF folder, open the "HelloWorld.fcore"
- Right-click on "HelloWorld" factory component and choose "Run EGF Activity..."
- The result is in the EGF console
- Repeat the operation for "HelloWorldPattern.fcore"
- Patterns are in the "Pattern Viewpoint" and in a pattern library
- For editing a pattern, right-click on the pattern
- Tutorials: Help, EGF Guide, section Tutorials
Previous versions: EGF 0.1.0