This page list all the migration process
From v0.8.X to v0.9.X
There was no regressive changes in EEF metamodels in 0.9 version.
Migrating from end-user point of view
- First, relaunch generation. Use the organize imports action of JDT if needed.
- If you have user code lost in *.lost files, use components and views extension mechanism to reintegrate this code. Delete lost files.
- The components providing mechanism have been changed in 0.9. EEF don't use the XXXPackageEditionProvider and XXXPackagePolicyEditionProvider to get controller and editing policies but a generated AdapterFactory instead. Delete theses classes.
- The sample plugin.xml generated file is updated with the new AdapterFactory declaration. Replace old EEF providers declaration by the generated AdapterFactory.
- Finally, update the OpenWizardOnDoubleClick constructor call (if you use wizards). It takes now the adapterFactory to use in parameter.
It works ! If you have any other trouble, see API Changes section or ask on EMFT newsgroup