Using update sites
- Add the EEF update site ( it contains all the releases from 0.8 )
- Looking for an older version ?
EEF 1.1 is located here : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/releases/1.1
EEF 1.0 is located here : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/releases/1.0
EEF 0.9 is located here : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/releases/0.9
EEF 0.8 is located here : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/releases/0.8
EEF 0.7 does not provides an update site.
- looking for development builds ? (WARNING, some builds are not qualified, explanation of the different build types here):
- Stables ( includes Milestones and Releases Candidates ) : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/milestones/1.1
- Interim ( includes Integration and Maintenance ) : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/interim/1.1
- Nightly : http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/nightly/1.1
From Annual release train
- EEF is integrated in the annual eclipse release train ! Just find it in the installable softwares.
From Eclipse modeling package
- Use the modeling discovery Ui and choose EEF !
Directly from eclipse.org
You can also access to the archived EEF update site and SDK here : http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/downloads/?project=eef
EEF extension requires the RichText plugin of the EPF project. We aren't able to provide a P2 artifact for this plugin, you download it on the EPF website. Here is the download page where you can found the RichText feature : http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/epf1.5.0_downloads.php .
You only need the RichText feature, so you have to download the RichText specific feature like http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epf/composer/release/epfc-richtext-188.8.131.52-win32.zip or http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epf/composer/release/epfc-richtext-184.108.40.206-linux.zip.