Difference between revisions of "EEF/Installation Guide"
(→Using update sites)
Revision as of 17:32, 9 December 2010
Using update sites
- Add the M2T update site to your P2 configuration :
- Add the EEF update site depending of your eclipse installation ( for an explanation of the different build types, see this page )
|Helios ( Eclipse 3.6 )||Indigo ( Eclipse 3.7 )|
|Interim ( includes Integration and Maintenance )||http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/interim/|
|Stables ( includes Milestones and Releases Candidates )||http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/milestones/0.8||http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/eef/updates/milestones/0.9|
- Install EEF features : Runtime or EDT
From Annual release train
- EEF is integrated in the annual eclipse release train ! Just find it in the installable softwares.
From Eclipse modeling package
- Use the modeling discovery Ui and choose EEF !
Directly from eclipse.org
You can also access to the archived EEF update site and SDK here : http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/downloads/?project=eef