The EEF project is part of EMFT (EMF Technology).
EEF provides a generative component and runtime infrastructure for developing advanced components to ease the EMF based model editing. It is composed of three parts :
- A runtime containing a set of advanced widgets and a generic and extensible MVC architecture
- Standard metamodels allowing the definition of models that will parameterize the actual editing components that are to be generated
- An Acceleo module generating a standard architecture extending the framework's runtime.
The generated elements can be integrated in any SWT/JFace components to ease the EMF model based editing.
New & Noteworthy
2010 World Cup Forecast
How to play
In order to play our forecast game, you will have to download our application here
Then you just have to use the "World Cup Forecast" menu
If you want more details, read through the manual below.
How points are calculated
If you have the winning team, you get 2 points. If you have the correct number of goals of the first team, you get 1 point. The same goes with the number of goals the second team scores. You can thus win a total of 4 points per match.
All the matches of the pools will have a coefficient of 1. After the pools phase, all predictions will have a coefficient of 2.
When you launch the application, you are welcomed by the main page
From there, you will be able to create a new player thanks to the "World Cup Forecast" menu
Then you can see and edit your prediction file
The prediction for a match will be directly filled in there
And then you just have to save the file (use "Save...", not "Save as..." : the name shouldn't be modified) and send it to our servers thanks to the "commit" menu item (in the "World Cup Forecast" menu) Commiting a file is a bit tricky at first, you just have to enter a password and click upload to send the file (it will both send the file and create your 'account' on our servers). Next time you want to upload the file, you just have to use the same password again. Do not forget your password ! A message will be displayed to warn you about the result. Then you will need to close the "Commit" dialog box by yourself.
In the "World Cup Forecast" menu you also have the ability to see the "results and ratings". The results of all players are displayed there.
You can also see all the matches along with their coefficient.
Then you can see all the results of a team
You can see all the forecasts from all the players
And finally, your own rating will be available for display :)
If I close my file, how can I find it to open it again ? The file of predictions is located in the folder of the application.
- Views refactoring (control part extraction) - 90%
- Views composition - 100%
- SWT Standard widgets management - 75%
- Extension point to add generator - 100%
- Better context management - 0%
- EEF widgets features alignement - 80%
- Alternative EMF.Edit generation - 0%
- Filters modelisation - 90%
- Incremental intializer - 0%
- EMF Databinding integration - 5%
- Help system integration - 5%
- Lock system - 0%
- Test generation - 10%
- New advanced widgets set (Nebula, Riena, ...) - 0%
- Goulwen Le Fur, Obeo - Project lead
- Nathalie Lépine, Obeo
- Stéphane Bouchet, Obeo
- Patrick Tessier, CEA List - UML codegen maintainer
- Newsgroup : eclipse.technology.emft
- Mailing list : firstname.lastname@example.org