The EEF project is part of EMFT (EMF Technology).
EEF provides a generative component and runtime infrastructure for developing advanced components to ease the EMF based model editing. It is composed of three parts :
- A runtime containing a set of advanced widgets and a generic and extensible MVC architecture
- Standard metamodels allowing the definition of models that will parameterize the actual editing components that are to be generated
- An Acceleo module generating a standard architecture extending the framework's runtime.
The generated elements can be integrated in any SWT/JFace components to ease the EMF model based editing.
New & Noteworthy
= 2010 World Cup Forecast
When you will have download the application, you will be welcome by the main page
From here, you will be able to create a new player thanks to the "World Cup Forecast" menu
Then you will be able to see your prediction file
You can then enter your prediction for a match
And then you just have to save the file (do not use "Save as...") and send it to our servers thanks to the "commit" menu (in the "World Cup Forecast" menu) Commiting a file is a bit tricky at first, you just have to enter a password and click upload to send the file (it will send the file and create your account on our servers), then the next time you want to upload the file you just have to use the same password again. A message will be visible to warn you about the result. Then you just have to close the "Commit" dialog box by yourself.
In the "World Cup Forecast" menu you also have the ability to see the result and ratings, you can see there the resuls from all the players.
You can also see all the matchs and their coefficient.
Then you can see all the results of a team
You cann see all the forecasts from all the players
And finally you will be able to witness your rating when it will be available in our servers
- Views refactoring (control part extraction) - 90%
- Views composition - 100%
- SWT Standard widgets management - 75%
- Extension point to add generator - 100%
- Better context management - 0%
- EEF widgets features alignement - 80%
- Alternative EMF.Edit generation - 0%
- Filters modelisation - 90%
- Incremental intializer - 0%
- EMF Databinding integration - 5%
- Help system integration - 5%
- Lock system - 0%
- Test generation - 10%
- New advanced widgets set (Nebula, Riena, ...) - 0%
- Goulwen Le Fur, Obeo - Project lead
- Nathalie Lépine, Obeo
- Stéphane Bouchet, Obeo
- Patrick Tessier, CEA List - UML codegen maintainer
- Newsgroup : eclipse.technology.emft
- Mailing list : firstname.lastname@example.org