The EEF project is part of EMFT (EMF Technology).
EEF provides a generative component and runtime infrastructure for developing advanced components to ease the EMF based model editing. It is composed of three parts :
- A runtime containing a set of advanced widgets and a generic and extensible MVC architecture
- Standard metamodels allowing the definition of models that will parameterize the actual editing components that are to be generated
- An Acceleo module generating a standard architecture extending the framework's runtime.
The generated elements can be integrated in any SWT/JFace components to ease the EMF model based editing.
- Views refactoring (control part extraction) - 90%
- Views composition - 100%
- SWT Standard widgets management - 75%
- Extension point to add generator - 100%
- Better context management - 0%
- EEF widgets features alignement - 80%
- Alternative EMF.Edit generation - 0%
- Filters modelisation - 90%
- Incremental intializer - 0%
- EMF Databinding integration - 5%
- Help system integration - 5%
- Lock system - 0%
- Test generation - 10%
- New advanced widgets set (Nebula, Riena, ...) - 0%