Running the EDT Tests
This project holds JUnit tests that are designed to test the part binding, validation and IR serialization phase (no generation is performed). To run these tests:
- Load the project (org.eclipse.edt.tests.validation).
- Right click on the project in the Project Explorer Or Navigator and select "Run as -> JUnit test".
- All tests should run with no errors or failures.
This contains a large number of tests that use the EUnit framework (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:EUnit_Testing) to test our core language features. To run this test:
- Load the project (org.eclipse.edt.eunit.test).
- After the test driver is generated, you can run the tests. Refer to http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:EUnit_Testing#How_to_run_tests_using_EUnit and the subsequent sections on how to run the tests and view the results.
This project is made up of 2 projects:
This contains an EUnit test suite. To run the tests:
- Load the project
- Edit the EGLDD and enter a valid userID and password for each IBMiConnection.
- Select the project and generate the EGL test driver for Java.
- In the generated project run RunAllTests_pgm.
- View the results (http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:EUnit_Testing#Viewing_the_results)