EDT:How to Create/Edit Wiki pages
To make a new page:
- Enter a new URL in your browser and include the "EDT:" prefix. For example, http://wiki.eclipse.org/EDT:My_New_page.
You'll be told that there's no text in the page, as if the page already existed. Click on the Edit link to open the Rich Editor.
- Click Wikitext.
- Place the following detail at the bottom of your page, with double left brackets in front and double right brackets in back:
- To return to the Rich Editor, click Wikitext again. You might not see the category displayed correctly until you save your work.
Doing steps 2-3 causes the following page to include your contribution: Category:EDT.
To learn about editing the Wiki pages:
You can set code examples to monospace by clicking WikiText and using the following tags:
- For inline examples such as
x = y, use this tagging:
such as <code>x = y</code>
- For larger examples, use this tagging:
x = y;
y = z;