Revision as of 14:46, 2 August 2011 by Mheitz.us.ibm.com
- This document was populated from design meetings. Meeting notes are at EDT:Discussion topics from the language meetings.
- "N/S" means Not Supported. We may support N/S features in the future.
- Anything that exists in RBD but isn't mentioned here is not included in EDT. Or maybe we forgot about it. Nobody's perfect.
- The work in the Core category includes the parser, model, and validation.
- Text with an orange background shows differences in features supported by both EDT and RBD.
- Features with a yellow background are planned for EDT 1.0, but not EDT 0.7.0.
- Developers: include a link to Bugzilla for features not done yet, and mark items "Done" when you're finished.
- EDT:EGL Language Part Types
- EDT:EGL Language Function Parameters
- EDT:EGL Language Primitive Types
- EDT:EGL Language Primitive Type Conversions
- EDT:EGL Language System Types and Functions
- EDT:EGL Language Statements
- EDT:EGL Language Literals
- EDT:EGL Language Operators and Expressions
- EDT:EGL Language Stereotypes and Annotations
- EDT:EGL Language Tests