Difference between revisions of "EDT:EGL Language"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 13:49, 20 July 2011
- This document was populated from design meetings. Meeting notes are at EDT:Discussion topics from the language meetings.
- "N/S" means Not Supported. We may support N/S features in the future.
- Anything that exists in RBD but isn't mentioned here is not included in EDT. Or maybe we forgot about it. Nobody's perfect.
- The work in the Core category includes the parser, model, and validation.
- Text with an orange background shows differences in features supported by both EDT and RBD.
- Developers: include a link to Bugzilla for features not done yet, and mark items "Done" when you're finished.