This page lists resources for EGL Development Tools (EDT). The project is creating two aspects of the open-source EGL technology:
- EGL Core, which provides the basic rules of EGL syntax.
- Eclipse IDE for the EGL Developer, which is an environment for writing and transforming your business applications.
Eclipse IDE for the EGL Developer is the first extension of EGL Core.
Take a first look
Primarily for EGL business developers:
Primarily for EDT project developers:
- The edt-dev mailing list
- The edt-dev mailing list archives
- How to be notified of EDT bugs
- The Eclipse project summary page
- The EDT Team
Explore the plan
Handle tasks on the web
- Developer's guide to getting started on EDT
- How to commit EDT code
- How to add new EDT plugins
- How to update system types
- Guidelines for moving code from IBM Rational Business Developer
Eclipse Foundation docs:
Compare EDT to IBM Rational Business Developer
- Differences between EDT 0.7.0 and IBM Rational Business Developer
- Language changes
- Moving applications from IBM Rational Business Developer to EDT